To configure mail:
- Open Outlook Express
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click Add.
- Click the Mail tab. If this is your first time, then follow the instructions in the Internet Connection Wizard to establish a connection with a mail or news server.
- Fill in your name & e-mail address. Click Next.
- Fill in My incoming server is a POP 3 Server. The incoming & outgoing mail server should be set for bdol.com. Click Next.
- Fill in your user id & password. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- The first time you attempt to send mail you must tell outlook express that "My mailserver requires authentication" This setting is found in Outlook Express under the ServersTab by clicking Tools, Accounts, at the top of the Outlook screen.